1. Everyone, including you, at the house looks edgy and reacts with extreme or cold emotion even to simple questions like “how are you” and “where you’re going”.
2. There are some serious anger problems in the family. So much so, there is a room for violent behavior.
3. Your partner and kids are pulling themselves out from an active family life. You know their response beforehand to “Let’s go out for dinner tomorrow?”
4. You can’t even remember the last time your family had eaten together or went out.
5. The communication between the members is broken, irregular, and becoming more ‘silent’.
6. You and your partner are having a hard time raising your kid.
7. You see a sudden change in the way the members are interacting and communicating with each other.